Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2021-03-10
Welcome to the Flash Coffee application.
By registering and / or using the Flash Coffee application (the “App”), a product developed by Digital Services SG Four Pte Ltd and operated by Flash Coffee Pte Ltd (together “Flash Coffee”), you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions and they will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the App. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the App, register an account or participate in our program.
Flash Coffee is committed to ensuring that the App is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason we reserve the rights to make changes to the App at any time. The App can be downloaded on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the App. You may use the App and the content made available in it for your personal purpose only and strictly not for revenue generation, commercial enterprise or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended.
Flash Coffee does not promise that it will always update the App so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the App when offered to you. We may also wish to stop providing the App, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the App, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the App, any part of the App, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the App, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the App into other languages, or make derivative versions. The App itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Flash Coffee or its third party service providers. You must not republish, sell, rent or sub-license, reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from the App, redistribute content from Flash Coffee (unless content is specifically made for redistribution), obtain intellectual property rights, or attempt to obtain, any title to any such intellectual property rights, or commercially exploit or disseminate any such.
To use our services you are required to register an account (the “Account”) with the App. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your Account and password. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you access to our services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason. Furthermore, we reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Please notify Flash Coffee Support immediately if there is an unauthorised use of your Account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you. Flash Coffee will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of your password or your failure to comply with this paragraph.
It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the App secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/ viruses/ malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the App won’t work properly or at all.
The App does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Links to Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by the App are:
You should be aware that there are certain things that Flash Coffee will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the App will require the App to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Flash Coffee cannot take responsibility for the App not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the App outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the App, or other third party charges. In using the App, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the App outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the App, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the App.
Along the same lines, Flash Coffee cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the App, i.e. you need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Flash Coffee cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to Flash Coffee’s responsibility for your use of the App, when you’re using the App, it is important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make the App available to you. We specifically disclaim compatibility between the App and any software or hardware. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible or interoperable with your mobile device or any other hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your mobile device or that we will update the App so that it is relevant to you and/or works with your mobile device. Any compatibility and interoperability problems may cause the performance of your mobile device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent damage to your mobile device, loss of the data and/or corruption of software and files contained in your mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability to you for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
When making payment for an order, you are required to select the payment method made available to you on the App, which may be by credit card, debit card, e-payment or cash-on-pick-up (if available). Subject to the other provisions in our Terms and Conditions, any payment pursuant to such selection is non-refundable and irrevocable.
For the avoidance of doubt, Flash Coffee has the sole and absolute discretion to include or remove cash-on-pick-up as a payment method on the App in general or for selected customers only, from time to time. If cash-on-pick-up payment option is selected for your order, such order may not exceed an aggregate value of S$10.
You have the right to cancel your order only if Flash Coffee has not yet accepted your order. Should you still decide to cancel your order after it has been accepted by Flash Coffee, you understand that you shall forfeit your cancelled order. If cash-on-pick-up payment option is selected, and you fail to pick up and pay for your order for  or more times, you understand that cash-on-pick-up may be removed from your list of available payment methods for your future orders or your account may be suspended.
If your order made through the App was cancelled by Flash Coffee or by you in accordance with the provisions of our Terms and Conditions, Flash Coffee will refund any payment made through the same payment channel the order has been placed through. The refund duration usually takes 3 to 5 working days, depending on each payment channel’s SLA. If you paid by credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider. Flash Coffee does not monitor the cancellation and refund process for offline payment.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, and liability for any injury, loss, claim, damage, whether actual, incidental, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential, relating to our App and its use (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the App and the information and services on the App are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore for purposes of any legal action arising out of or related to the use of the App or these Terms and Conditions.
Coffee Pass Terms & Conditions
- To activate your Coffee Pass, simply key in the unique code displayed on the Coffee Pass into the Flash Coffee app and we will credit the relevant number of coffee vouchers into your account. These vouchers can be accessed via the ‘Vouchers’ page on the Flash Coffee app.
- Vouchers may only be used or applied in orders through the Flash Coffee app only. Please ensure that you have applied the voucher correctly before checkout.
- Vouchers may only be applied towards the purchase of the drink specified in the Coffee Pass or the voucher itself. Each voucher will be equivalent to the base value (smallest size with no customization) of the relevant drink. Any customizations or deviations will be subject to additional charges.
- Only one voucher may be applied in a single transaction.
- Vouchers are valid for thirty days upon activation of the Coffee Pass. Any unutilised vouchers will be forfeited at the end of the validity period nor will extensions of time be granted.
- Vouchers are not transferable between user accounts.
- Vouchers issued in a particular country are only valid and usable in the country of issuance.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase or redeem other vouchers, promotions, coupons or discounts.
- Vouchers cannot be stacked or used in conjunction with other promotions, coupons, discounts or vouchers.
- Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be replaced if expired or voided.
- Vouchers are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- Coffee Pass must be activated within the activation period specified on each Coffee Pass. The activation period of the Coffee Pass are fixed and no extensions of time are allowed. Coffee Pass are not refundable or exchangeable for cash, and cannot be replaced if lost, expired, damaged or voided.
- You agree that you will have no claim against Flash Coffee in respect of any expired vouchers or Coffee Pass that have not been activated within the specified period.
- Delivery fees or other charges may apply.
- Flash Coffee reserves the right to withdraw, amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Flash Coffee reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject at any time, any orders or application of vouchers or benefits which it deems ineligible at its sole discretion.
- Flash Points may only be awarded for the purchase of the Coffee Pass via the Flash Coffee app.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Flash Coffee is final.
Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. To participate in our “Refer a Friend” programme, simply:
(i) invite your friends by sending them your referral code. You can find your unique referral code in the “Refer a Friend” tab in your Flash Coffee app.
(ii) your friends must quote your referral code when they install the Flash Coffee app and sign up for an account. Alternatively, your friends may quote your referral code in the “Refer a Friend” page in their Flash Coffee app within 3 days from sign-up.
2. Once your friend makes their first order on the Flash Coffee app, you will receive your referral reward.
3. In order to qualify for the referral reward, your referred friend must be a new user who (i) has not previously registered for an account with Flash Coffee, (ii) has not previously redeemed any vouchers on the Flash Coffee platforms, nor made any purchases on the Flash Coffee mobile app, (iii) meets the conditions Flash Coffee has for using its platforms, (iv) completed the actions required by the referral programme (e.g. completed their first order on the Flash Coffee mobile app, and (v) is based in the same territory as you.
4. Referral rewards are specific to the territory that you are in. See the additional terms that came with your invitation or those provided in our app or website when you made your referral.
5. Voucher terms and conditions apply.
6. Referral links or codes must be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes. Please do not use your referral code in any manner that violates the law or the rights of anyone else.
7. Flash Coffee reserves the right to withdraw, amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. These terms and conditions shall prevail over the contents of any promotional or other material advertising the programme.
8. Flash Coffee reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify or reject at any time, any orders or application of vouchers or benefits which it deems ineligible at its sole discretion.
9. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Flash Coffee is final.
By accepting and sharing your referral code or by signing up with a referral code, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any violation of these rules could result in the forfeiture or retraction of any vouchers or other rewards earned through the programme and may prevent you from participating in any future program or even lead to the deactivation of your account.
List of Digital Services SG Four Pte Ltd, stores in Singapore166 Bukit Merah Central
166 Bukit Merah Central,
438C Alexandra Road,
#01-05/05A, Block C Alexandra Technopark,
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3,
#01-35A AMK Hub,
Changi Airport Terminal 3
65 Airport Boulevard, Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3, Basement Level 2 North #B2-34
Changi City Point
5 Changi Business Park Central 1
#B1-37, Changi City Point
1 Raffles Link
#B1-10, Citylink Mall
Cross Street (China Square)
18 Cross Street
#01-K110, Cross Street Exchange
7 Wallich Street,
#B2-K1 Guoco Tower,
Hougang Rivercourt Block 377 Hougang Street 32 #01-16
112 East Coast Road,
#B1-46, i12 Katong,
50 Jurong Gateway Road,
1 Jurong West Central 2
#01-K3, Jurong Point
Keppel Bay Tower
1 Harbourfront Avenue,
#01-06, Keppel Bay Tower,
Lot One Mall
21 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4,
#04-18, Lot One Mall
304 Orchard Road,
Kiosk 1, Lucky Plaza
Marina Bay Link Mall
8A Marina Boulevard
#B2-37, Marina Bay Link Mall
9 Raffles Boulevard,
#01-K16, Millenia Walk,
One George Street
1 George Street,
One Raffles Place
1 Raffles Place
#B1-34 One Raffles Place
277 Orchard Road,
138 Robinson Road
#01-07 Oxley Tower
68 Orchard Road,
#B2-32, Plaza Singapura,
10 Paya Lebar Road Unit No. #01-K5 PLQ Mall Paya Lebar Quarter
Royal Group Building
3 Philip Street,
#01-01 Royal Group Building,
SPACE @ KOVAN
9 Yio Chu Kang Road,
#01-052, Space @ Kovan,
450 Toa Payoh Lorong 6,
#01-09, ERA APAC Centre
1 Harbourfront Walk,